Monday, February 4, 2008

Delay :(

This post isn't really neccescary, considering I have .002 veiwers, but oh well.

There is an unavoidable delay concerning the finale of "Fairy Dust". Sadly, the computer that contains the final portion of this story has crashed, and is not working.

There is no telling how long the delay will be. It depends on how long it takes my dad to fix said computer.

I may just rewrite the last part, since the original ending is really lame.

If you have an opinion, please share!

~DQ

9 comments:

Debater said...

Well, I don't think I could give an opinion whether the ending is lame since I haven't read it, but if it's as good as the story has been so far then thats great.

sorry if you are disappointed with a lack of comments, I do read, yet often don't have time to comment...

Drama Queen said...

seriously, i dont care about racking up the comments or not. comment when you want to when you can. dosnt really matter to me

Debater said...

I'll try 2 comment when I can...
It is rather depressing when no one comments, even if they do read...

atalie said...

heyyyy i liked ur stories...

atalie said...

hey are you writing a book this year? like you usually do?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Big Red said...

who the heck r u?

Imperator said...

A hug? You won't be getting one back! Death to the mods!

Debater said...

speaking of abandoned blogs.....