Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Few More Things...

Before I start posting my stories, I want to go over just a few more things.

1: Please do not feel like you HAVE to come and read them. They are not violent, or really action packed, so if you don't really like stories about that sort of thing, then feel free to not read them. I will live.

2: I don't care if you comment or not...naturally I enjoy comments, but it is not required.

3: If you have a suggestion for a story idea, or a creature you would like featured in them, then feel free to email me with your ideas.

An Unusual Elf
Coming soon to Fantasy!

3 comments:

micheller said...

can't wait!

Can people write things about mythical creatures and like 'guest star' on your blog?

Drama Queen said...

Well, we will see. I might let other people write a story, but it will depend on how many readers i get, and the success of the story. The first story is lame/interesting......i wrote it last year for school.

Imperator said...

Okay!